Sunday, September 9, 2018

Social Media's importance

Social media is inescapable in today's society. From Facebook, to Instagram, to Tumblr, to WhatsApp; most people have some form of media in their pockets. I think that lends to a marketers decision making greatly. Also, you can more accurately target your focus group, i.e- certain age groups, genders, ethnicity, location- through whichever media that you market through algorithms. Personally, I would try to market my bar through Facebook and Instagram primarily, followed by Bing/Google. I think most people use those three media outlets at least once or twice a day, maybe more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't even know.

Honestly, I've learned a lot from this course this semester. The marketing plan that we made really helped me plan out what I need to do...