Saturday, August 25, 2018

Potential Bar Ideas

Ever since I started bar tending four years ago, it has been my dream to open up and run my own bar. The only problem is, how do I make my bar stand out from the hundreds of others that would be my direct competition? After mulling it over, an idea finally came to me: a fandom bar. Sporting teams are catered to with places for the teams fans to go and drink, socialize, and have a good time with people who share similar interests. Therefore, why should fans of other things like television shows or movies not have a similar place to congregate? There has been a rise in popularity in these types of established within the last few years. New York City has an Alice in Wonderland themed bar and a Tim Burton theme bar. I would want my bar to be themed around the CW show Supernatural. It's a personal favorite of mine, has a solid, slightly insane fan-base, and is a long running show. I think that with the right merchandise and atmosphere, it has a huge potential for success in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't even know.

Honestly, I've learned a lot from this course this semester. The marketing plan that we made really helped me plan out what I need to do...