Monday, September 17, 2018

Cengage problems

I am going through a situation with the online company that my accounting classes are using called Cengage. I am having problems with the multi-semester course code given to me when i purchased the text book. I sent Cengage Help an email trying to resolve the issue on 8/21. As of today, 9/17, i received one email in response saying "Do you still have an issue?" Yes, I do, seeing as your help center has not contacted me in the slightest. Throughout this issue, I am learning that it is very important to reach out to the customers that contact you about whatever product it is that you are selling. Your business is only as successful as the people who frequent it. If the customers are unsatisfied, then business will suffer. If people are happy, then business should boom. Hopefully, this experience has at least taught me a small portion of customer satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't even know.

Honestly, I've learned a lot from this course this semester. The marketing plan that we made really helped me plan out what I need to do...