Saturday, December 8, 2018

Don't even know.

Honestly, I've learned a lot from this course this semester. The marketing plan that we made really helped me plan out what I need to do and what I need to refine to get my business up and running. I have a long way to go, and now I am more determined than ever to get things started. The only problem I foresee is getting the capital to start it up. But, I just made a large purchase, so hopefully, that will raise my credit score even higher than what it is, and will give me a longer and more recent credit history, which will make getting a loan to start the business easier. I truly believe that the bar will be successful in the long run. Now it is just a matter of opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't even know.

Honestly, I've learned a lot from this course this semester. The marketing plan that we made really helped me plan out what I need to do...