Sunday, November 18, 2018

Entreprenuership interview

This week in class, we interviewed an entrepreneur, Jen Britt. She ran Jen's Bakery in Holly Pond. During the conversation that followed, I learned several things. Most important being, you have to dedicate every minute to the business. Doesn't matter if you're tired, or sick, or just don't feel like doing anything that day. You also can't put half of your attention on it. It's all or nothing, and when nothing isn't an option, it's everything. Blood, sweat, and tears go into building the dream. Once that dream is accomplished, the amount of pride you have in it will be all the motivation you need. Another thing I learned is that you have to be patient. Your business wont just take off overnight. You have to build it up steadily and solidly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't even know.

Honestly, I've learned a lot from this course this semester. The marketing plan that we made really helped me plan out what I need to do...